LOCATION : Flora Saver’s Office
All potential APAP members have agreed to serve and the first meeting is scheduled for March 15 at 10:00 AM in Flora Savers’ Office.
The Panel includes:
- George Sweetwater, Chief of the Renapi.
- Beauregard (Bo) Saw from LOGS.
- Douglas Fir from PINE.
- Dr. Betsy Ross-Hamilton, Chair of the History Department, Ramford U. and Vice President of the Historical Society.
- Dr. Virga Stratus, Meteorology Professor, Ramford U.
- Dr. P.H. Zwitterion, Chair of the Chemistry Department, Ramford U.
- Ann Pere-Watage, CEO of IE and Chair of (PROFIT).
- Hope Hywages, president of the union of IE workers.
- Ms. Mercedes Bens, North American Motors – LAND SHARK Plant Manager.
- Mr. Cam Shaft, North American Motors union organizer.
- Commissioner (Dr.) Odum Niche from the DEP.