Consisting of over twenty-five separate offerings for boys and girls, the Meadowlands Environment Center’s scout program is designed to use the unique landscape that surrounds our facility to engage scouts and effectively address requirements of several badges.
Programs are generally scheduled on Saturdays with two session times available: 10:00-11:30 and 1:00-2:30. The program fee is $7 per scout for single session programs, $10 per scout for double sessions. There is no charge for scout leaders or chaperones.
For information on cost, our cancellation policy, and related details, please review the program policies.
To review the details of each program including the badge requirements they address, follow the links below to view the appropriate program:
- Cub Scouts
- Merit Badge Program
- Bird Study Merit Badge Saturday, June 3rd and Sunday, June 4th
- Merit Badge Mini-camp 2 Sessions
- Environmental Science Session A: Thursdays, July 13th and 27th
- Environmental Science Session B: Thursdays, July 20th and August 3rd
- Bird Study Session C: Tuesday, July 25th and Wednesday, July 26th
- Insect Study Session D: Tuesday, August 1st and Wednesday, August 2nd